Sunday, October 11, 2009

1 YEAR BLOGGIVERSARY!

Today marks 1 YEAR for the Sanctum Sanctorum Comix Blog.

I had started several different drafts to what would make a fitting one year post, but each one was unsuitable for it's own reasons (either too much time needed for proper research and formatting - - or too introspective).

As such, I feel that it might be more proper to simply give "the nod" (which is the universal sign of acknowledgment) to the day and let it stand as it is.

I like to spend my birthdays alone, quietly enjoying a few simple things; contemplating the road traveled as I listen to relaxing music and enjoy a drink or two. As such, I feel that it might be best for the blog to do the same.

So, here's to the 1st year.
May there be more to come.

Thanks to all those who have helped and/or visited along the way.

3 comments:

The Groovy Agent said...

Congrats, man! Keep it far-out!

Sean Aaron said...

I do hope your job thing changes and you get back to the good stuff.

I remain a true-believer!

plok said...

Oh Lord, I'm late!

Happy belated anniversary, P-Tor!

Post a Comment