Saturday, October 13, 2012

PRESENTING: THE "VERY BEST" of
The SANCTUM SANCTORUM COMIX BLOG
- AN INDEX PAGE -

Each year, on October 11th (the date I started this blog in 2008) I write a recap of all the "very best" of the previous 12-month's content.
I call them my Annual "BEST OF" - BLOGGIVERSARY posts.

This entry is meant to stand as an Index Page for those posts.

Here I will list (and add to said list) the links to those posts, with a header graphic or somesuch (to follow) on the sidebar, pointing to this page.


Feel free to peruse the "hits" from the previous years worth of content!




(A link that will make ALL the "BEST OF" posts manifest - in reverse order)


---

Thank you for reading!
(whether or not you comment or "follow")
I appreciate it.
~P~
PTOR

0 comments:

Post a Comment