Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Who Wants to Win WATCHMEN Wares?

I am besides myself to think of some kind of link between WATCHMEN and the focus of my blog which would justify my posting this shameless bit of sales pitching.

However, I just tossed a few items up on eBay - all of them WATCHMEN related.

Because it sometimes takes several hours (6 - 12 hours!!) for some items to show up in the search, I'm going to link to the individual items.

The eBay ID (the_nook_shoppes) belongs to a seller "commune" I belong to; basically a group of affiliated sellers all under one banner. I used to have my own seller account, but I never have the time for packing and whatnot, so I give them the items for shipping.

Here are the items up for grabs:


***EDIT***
Auction for this item has ended

---



WATCHMEN SOURCEBOOK - Extremely RARE!

***EDIT***
Auction for this item has ended

---



WATCHMEN - issues 11 and 12 Alan Moore! Dave Gibbons!

***EDIT***
Auction for this item has ended

---



WATCHMEN MOVIE! Promotional Poster! SILK SPECTRE! HOT!

***EDIT***
Auction for this item has ended

---



WATCHMEN MOVIE! Promotional Poster! The COMEDIAN! HOT!

***EDIT***
Auction for this item has ended

-------------

Yeah... you'll notice I went to the school of ALL CAPS AND EXCLAMATION POINTS!

And, yes, BOTH Silk Spectre and the Comedian are "HOT"!
I'm open-minded.
:-)

My listings are as verbose as my blog-posts - but I make SURE to give every bit of useful information you might require.

So... feel free to take a gander.
All lots start at .99 cents - no reserve.

Bid Early, Bid Often.

Now, if only I could somehow link WATCHMEN to this blog, I'd feel much better about all this.

"Dead WRAITH in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach!"

Oh, BLESS you, ROM! Bless your silver soul!

0 comments:

Post a Comment