Monday, October 10, 2016

OFF TO SEE THE WIZARD...
Well, 15 MINUTES of him anyway.

---

Today (10-10-2016) is the day that brings us the airing of the 
DOCTOR STRANGE: 15 MINUTE PREVIEW FOOTAGE EVENT 
across the world (if not the WORLDS)!

I'll be seeing it, in glorious IMAX 3D, at the following location tonight at 7pm:


7000 Brush Hollow Rd, Westbury, NY 11590, USA

Be there, or be... some kind of dimensionally impossible Ditko-ian polyhedron.

I'm hoping that I can get IN, as seating is limited, and just because I have a ticket, doesn't guarantee me a seat.

Also on my list of hopes, is that I can leave work early to make sure that I can secure not only a seat, but also the limited edition IMAX Poster, as well.



I won't be bringing my phone, as that will get me banished to the Dark Dimension of the parking lot faster than you can say; "BY THE HOARY F#@%ING HOSTS!"

Nor do I think I'll be allowed to post any kind of "review" of the preview (unless they don't make us sign some kind of secrecy pact), but if I am allowed to do so, I will.


I'm hoping to EXPERIENCE the INFINITE IMPOSSIBILITIES.

(Well... 15 minutes of Impossibilities, anyway.)

2 comments:

Ryszard Kilarski said...

OMG. Have you emotionally recovered from that yet? I haven't...

Shlomo Ben Hungstien said...

so how was it? the movie trailers so far haven't given me a real sense of how good or not so good the movie will be. although the whole wifi password scene was fantastic.

Post a Comment