Monday, September 12, 2016

THE SPIRIT IS WILLING... AND WHERE THERE'S A WILL, THERE'S A WAY!

This is a blog-post that I SHOULD have written days, months, years...er...EONS ago!

While my presence on this blog has been... remiss (to say the least), it was NEVER for lack of wanting to do so.

However, even as the BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH starring DOCTOR STRANGE film has been looming, and of ALL times for me to be cast on the wayside (life has been... hectic), THIS was the worst time.

However, I've not been completely absent.
If you've been following me on Twitter, then you'll know that I'm STILL blogging #doctorSTRANGE - in 140 character bursts.

(See my feed on the RIGHT side-bar ----> )
My handle is @SanctumBlog (surprise, right?)

I'm ALSO a part of a new podcast that will be launching in a day or two.

DOCTOR STRANGE-CAST
Which can be found at this link - (HERE)
Where I'll be discussing ALL things DOCTOR STRANGE with fellow fans:
Howard Hallis (fellow Doctor Strange collector extraordinaire)
AND Deeeee! (She of cosplay fame)

I DO plan on getting back to this blog. And SOON! (yes, I know I've said this before.)

I've finally got my home's Sanctum Sanctorum completed, and I'll be photographing and blogging about a TON of merchandise that I've collected over the past 40 years!

So. Until I do get back to blogging here, follow me on TWITTER
 & the new DOCTOR STRANGE-CAST !


PTOR
in his
SANCTUM SANCTORUM


5 comments:

Fox McGregor said...

Well, that's another mandatory podcast to add to the list...

chasdom said...

Welcome back!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Welcome back, Ptor!

Predabot said...

Whoo-hoo...!! ^^ Glad to have you back, Ptor! Doc's been getting more action than in a long, long time recently:

Secret Wars
Dr. Strange new series
Dr. Strange and the Sorcerers Supreme upcoming series
Dr. Strange & Hulk upcoming animated feature

DR. STRANGE MOVIE!

It's been long since it's been so good to be a Dr. Strange fan - there's so much merch too, that it's bloody hard to keep track of...!

Predabot said...

Btw, that wall-decoration is beyond cool...!

Post a Comment